Thursday, January 15, 2009

cookie day


I know Christmas is over but I really like this pic of Abby, she looks so thrilled and Edgar dressed her that day and you know how it is when dads dress kids. This week has been a little cabin fever-ish for Abby and I. It is FREEZING cold outside so we haven't been out as much as normal which is a little mind numbing for me. Abby is teething like a fiend right now, but no teethies will show up for some reason. She has her 2 bottom ones but that's it for now, I have a feeling they will come all at once and really give us a run for our money. Abby has started to wave lately, it's so cute! She kind of looks like she is making hand puppets talk w/ her hands and when we were in the car today I could see her in the mirror waving at herself. Abby has started to wave at people when we are out and it really bugs me when they don't wave back! I want to yell at them and say, "wave to my kid for God's sake!! Can't you see her waving her little arms off at you!!??" so far I have held myself back, but come on Internet-what kind of person doesn't wave back at a baby? If a baby waves at me by hands automatically wave back, I can't help it. Today we had to go to Verizon to get a new cell phone for me because Abby drooled all over and into my cell phone and it shorted out and started acting very strange so I told them it "broke" and they replaced it in like 10 mins! so awesome, only problem is I didn't get to keep my phone numbers so now I have to add them all in. While we were in Verizon a man sneezed. When I say sneezed I mean he yelled as loud as you could possibly yell about 5 times in a row. Who sneezes like that? I can sneeze at a decent pitch and not yell while doing it, Edgar cannot so maybe it's a guy thing. Anyway, folks were looking at him like, "dude?..." and smirking at each other, then Abby started crying because he scared the crap out of her and he apologized and then said, "isn't he cute." In his defense she had on a redskins tracksuit but she had a pink hat on. I wasn't offended I just think it's funny when people do that. Abby was wearing a dress that was purple w/ little tights that matched w/ flowers on them at a baby shower once and some one's great aunt asked about "him" I corrected her but COME ON-she was wearing A DRESS!
Abby is also starting to stand up a little bit w/o holding on to things, scary. I think she will be walking in a couple of months or less, makes me a little bit sad that she is growing up so fast.

1 comment:

  1. lol! just realized I forgot to write about making cookies. hence the title. o well, I made cookies. The End. :)

    ReplyDelete