Thursday, January 8, 2009

9 months!


Yesterday Abby was officially 9 months old! I can't believe it Internet, it has flown by waaay too fast. Her dr's appointment was great, she is going to be tall (yay) 29 1/2 inches long baby! The nurse had to take blood to check for lead and anemia, so she had to prick her little ole finger. Abby didn't like that very much as you can imagine and then she had a little band aid on her finger and she was quite fascinated by it. I quickly removed it before we got in the car so she didn't eat it. Last night Abby decided at about 2:30 am that it was time to crawl around the bed and practice standing up, also time to giggle at the imaginary thing in the corner of her room that she stares and giggles at (scary). It took about 2 hours almost to get her back to sleep, nursing didn't work, I just had to wait for her to crash, and she did thank god. I'm really considering trying Ferber or another one of those cry it out (cio) sleep thingies because I would rather she slept in her own crib, #1-it was EXPENSIVE lol! #2-I would like to sleep for more than 2 hours at a time. I'm such a softie, I just feel anxious and horrible every time I think about cio, ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment