Saturday, October 10, 2009

slacker


wow, I've been slacking on this blog thing huh? I'm inspired now to keep it up from reading the blogs that I love, especially this one nieniedialogues.blogspot.com. I have decided that muy, muy organization is needed in our house. I'm sick of the clutter!!!! So I'm going to be finding some ways to organize myself and taking before and after shots. I figure if I put my messiness out there I have to do something about it right?

I'm all caught up in the swine flu vaccine frenzy right now. I have decided to get the shot for myself and for Abby. I think/hope that the risks for getting the swine flu out weigh the risks for the vaccine.

Abby is 18 months old now, she is lovely, divine, and delicious. I could just eat her up. and do on a regular basis. Yesterday she started to sing along with me when I was singing Twinkle Twinkle, of course she is not singing the actual words they are her own improvised lyrics. so she is a songwriter as well as being delicious.

I am posting a picture of my first organizational hurdle: the baker's rack. eek.

4 comments:

  1. They are giving the H1N1 vaccine for free at Emily's school...I just got a big old info sheet on it and a form to fill out if I want her to get it. Overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's crazy. Abby can't get it until they have the actual shot available, she can't do the mist yet. 19 kids have already died this flu season from it. scary...

    ReplyDelete
  3. geez, if that's the biggest of your worries, i'll trade you. how about my entire guest bedroom? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no my friend...that's just the beginning of my mess. my bedroom is a disaster and the guest rooms are uninhabitable. the baker's rack is just the first thing I wanted to accomplish :)

    ReplyDelete