Monday, August 3, 2009

another thing no one tells you

When I look at this picture I remember how much of a good time we were having on our honeymoon. We were at an English "pub" in Orlando, Fl. We had been there before when we were there for a friend's wedding, so it is our "local" when we visit there. We were drinking, I was smoking (o cigarettes...i miss you so), we could have sex whenever we wanted to (o yea, I'm going there)....life was us just doing whatever the hell we want to whenever we wanted to do it. We sure as hell didn't argue all the time or loose the ability to communicate with each other. I think something happens to your relationship after you have a child that is so wonderful, I mean it's lovely and wonderful and blah, blah, blah...What they DON'T tell you is that your husband will become so annoying to you that you will want to shove things up his nose or throw things at him. Or is that just me? I have a wonderful, amazing, adorable husband...he is thoughtful(the other night he went and bought me a Star magazine and an itunes gift card just for the heck of it), patient, a good provider, all around pretty much everything I was looking for. He pretty much deserves a fricking medal for putting up with my array of bitchiness and crap since Abby has been born. I'm very lucky. I guess I just have only enough patience for Abby and after that I just go into complete crazy lady mode at the slightest annoyance. I've never been a very patient person. It is a flaw of mine that I hate. I think having Abby sucked all my reasoning abilities and whatever extra patience I had out of me (not much) and I need to find a way to get them back.
I have been working out since I last wrote on here and it's so great, I have missed working out soooooooo much. Granted...I'm sore as hell but I love being sore from working out. I feel like it will do me good to clear my head and get out of the house for an hour each day. And maybe I will try a little therapy (shhhh, don't tell) I think I need someone other than my mom or my husband to tell me I'm behaving like a crazy bitch to make me actually take note.

1 comment:

  1. I needed meds, time and therapy - in that order. Not saying that's the same fix for you, just thought I would share what worked for me. I was able to let meds and therapy go after a while too. If you ever want to vent or be nosy, gimme a ring or chat. You aren't alone in having had these same feelings.

    ReplyDelete